Wednesday, November 27, 2013
Dream
When I was a child, maybe eight or nine years old, I always dreamed that I was pursued by someone in the staircase and I was very afraid to catch by the man who ran and followed me. Although I ran desperately, I cannot arrived the exit of the building until I waked up. When I waked up, my cloth always sweated by the sweat, also there is any sweat in my palm. I don't know what is the mean of the dream, but before I dreamed these I often tired when I went to bed. Maybe the tension and the tiredness made me dream that. There is one important detail that I never know when the dream began and how the dream started. I think that there must a lot of people dreamed that they was chased by someone. Perhaps, you just need to calm down and have a good rest. Only you don't any pressure or bothering, you can have good sleep moreover have a sweet dream. Now, I dreamed less than before also cannot remember the dreams. But I really enjoyed the dreams which I dreamed. I hope that I will have more sweet dreams in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment