Sunday, October 20, 2013
My introduction
My full name is Cheng Zhao. So my first name is Cheng. I am from the Beijing province, the capital of China. Although I am the only child in my family, I have seven cousins. I am the new people and I have been in Tempe for about 2 weeks. The Arizona State University is a research university. So there must be some advanced labs for students to make experiments and some progressive facilities for students to use. It really can promote my professional knowledge. After finishing the AECP program, I will keep learning my major-- Electrical engineer. I think that the most interesting thing that I have ever done is now--- go abroad to study by myself and come to The USA to study in ASU. Because I have not ever been to somewhere which is so far from my home by alone. I like to ski, but maybe I should go other area to ski since Arizona is too hot to keep the snow. Ok, that is all I want to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can ski in Flagstaff. They have lots of snow in the winter.
ReplyDeleteWow! That is cool! Thanks!
Delete