Thursday, October 31, 2013

Red-shanked Douc Langur

    I am a Douc langurs. I live in the mid to upper levels of the canopy in rainforest. The diet of mine consists mostly of leaves high in fibers. Also I prefer to eat small, young and tender leaves, but will also eat fruit like figs, buds, flowers and bamboo shoots. The weather in here is very warm, wet and comfortable.  I have some hair on my body, and I don't need to worry about the weather, because it is warm in rainforest. My most enemies are people. They hunt me for food and body parts. Once I see human, I will use arms and legs to movee quickly through the forest along established routes. I often jump escape branch to branch noiselessly. If the rainforest is destoryed, I cannot live in other place. Because my families and I live here. Besides there are so many leaves that I can eat and there has good weather. I really love to live here. So I hope the people that don't destory the rainforest. Please.

2 comments: